Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Blog Challenge #5 - Five Places I Want To Visit

This was a fun post to think about, and I promise to keep it short.
BTW, these places are not in any particular order of importance. 
Wait, number one is the most important - but only if my two sisters can come with me.


1a. Need I say more? 
If only it were real. 

1b. Alaska. I'd love to meet the Kilcher family and see their homestead in person.
 Then, I'd like to travel and see some city life and country living there. 
This might be impossible in my lifetime though, I will NOT fly in small planes. . .

2. Yep! DISNEYLAND.
I have not been in over 20 years, 
and my daughter is the perfect age to experience it for the first time. 
The hubbs isn't so keen on this one . . . 
if we end up moving to the East Coast, maybe Disneyworld will be our option. 

3. The Caribbean. I had no idea how to spell that. 
Thank goodness for Google! I would have put two "r's" but that's just me. 
Anywho - someday babeyyy!

4. Guess Where? 
NYC!! I have never been to the city. 
 I know I flew into it when I was catching a connecting flight on my way to France 
but I didn't step out of the hotel. 


5. Seriously! I have some questions for God and I want to see my grandparents and my pets again, 
and to meet the brother or sister I never met, Erin. 

I can't ignore just a few more places I'd like to visit . . . 
the inside of a fancy shmancy hotel room for an entire week
inside my hubbs head sometimes
my daughters preschool classroom during class time
first class seating on a plane
Yellowstone
a small town fourth of July celebration
the Tonight Show show with Jimmy Fallon
the Dancing with the Stars show

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment